Beautiful studio in Ramallah Old city
In one of the most active and attractive streets of the findbride review old city of Ramallah, Al Sahel Street , you will Find our studio located at the first level of an old traditional Ramallah Old houses , it was built in 1935, a beautiful Vine is hanging at the metal rail at the stairs that extends even at the small Balcony overlooking the main Street, when you get inside the most attractive element you meet in the interior of the space is the old beautiful concrete original tiles, it is still there with its beautiful findbride review patterns and colors that is inspired from the Palestinian nature and art, the space is simply designed, clean and contemporary furniture added a beautiful contrast of two ages, before and now. Get more information about book of ra online kostenlos spielen
Wesam Azar Interior Design Philosophy
“Interior space should rise up to greet you. At the end of the day, it should ground you with positive energy and a sense of peace.”
A home should be designed for one’s self, not for the accolades of others. It should reflect the personality of its occupants in a unified and well-tailored design. I emphatically believe that “Art does not have to match the furniture” and the contents of one’s home should never be themed or matchymatchy; instead there should be an elegant and cohesiveness design that ebbs and flows in a well-balanced and harmonious rhythm throughout the entire home.
- To become the leader of innovative designs
- To work in accordance with the clients’ requirement and exceed their expectations in terms of quality, cost control and time management.
- To become the client’s first choice always by using the finest materials and creating an outstanding workmanship in interior execution.
- To work to our fullest to satisfy the desires and needs of the clients and provide them with world class interiors and furnishings.
- Our interior design Vision is based upon the belief that the life inside of one’s space should feel good in every sense. A well designed space should embody an extraordinary design that is timeless while maintaining a striking interior that is unique, luxurious, functional, livable, comfortable, and most importantly speaks the client’s language.
- An Interior space should be designed for one’s self, not for the accolades of others. It should reflect the personality of its occupants and users in a unified and well-tailored design. “Art does not have to match the furniture” instead there should be an elegant and cohesiveness design that ebbs and flows in a well-balanced and harmonious rhythm throughout the entire space.
About Arch. Wesam Azar.
After 6 years living, studying and working as an interior designer in San Francisco, USA, Architect Wesam resumes her practice at WA Interiors in Ramallah with more drive, curiosity experience and fresh ideas.
Architect Wesam Azar established her design firm WA Interiors in 2005, 5 years after graduating from Birzeit university in Birzeit, Palestine, she worked as an architect and Interior designer for many firms, most of her experience was gained at Wasef Mute’s furniture factory, where she worked as a furniture and kitchen designer. Being exposed, she became a multi – tasked person after working with many customers, she supervised more that 25 staff members. Her job description included managing, designing, offering marketing services to the clients.
Such profound experience gained revealed her potentials to make a difference in her life through her work. This challenging experience allowed her to expand her horizons and fulfill her dream of creating her own independent business in interior design; at that moment, she discovered that interior design and architecture can create the social life of all people living in this changing and challenging multi-cultural small village called the globe. So she decided to expand and strengthen her academic knowledge in this field and did her master degree in interior design in the USA at the Academy of Art University.
She attained her Master’s degree in Interior design from the Academy of Art University, San Francisco, USA in 2012. While preparing her final thesis, she conducted comprehensive research on museum and civic projects, and improved her skills in designing public spaces that serves humanity and educate users while using the space.